Monday 17 February 2014

Lola's on tour



Hellzapoppin' Lola has been chosen for this year's Council House Open Art Exhibition! From 7th February - 1st April the Plymouth's Council House is showcasing the work of selected local artists. See some examples of other selected artist's work shown below.



It's really great to see some contemporary work being celebrated in Plymouth, I'm looking forward to meeting other artists at the private view on Friday 28th February. I have also been selected to talk about my artwork at one of the lunchtime talks on Wednesday 26th February 12 - 1. The talks will be the perfect opportunity not only to check out the incredible retro decor inside the listed council building but to hear first hand what has inspired the artist's featured. More info here 


Click here for the Council House blog

I will be updating soon with more info about the lunchtime artist talks - Wish me luck!



No comments: